If you need help adding a datasource, follow the main guide Add a Datasource. The following fields and configuration information are specific to this datasource type:
- (Required) Enter the Endpoint (which must be accessible to a gateway or relay).
- (Required) Enter the Region where the database is being hosted (such as 'us-east-1').
- (Required) Type in the Access Key ID that's configured for the database - in this case 'AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE'.
- (Required) Type in the Secret Access Key associated with your Access Key ID
- (Optional) Assume Role ARN. You may allow users accessing this resource to assume a role using the AWS AssumeRole functionality by providing the Role ARN in this field.
- (Optional) External ID. If leveraging an External ID to users assuming a role from another account, you may provide that in this field. Note that this is optional, but if used, must be used in conjunction with Assume Role ARN. See the AWS Documentation on using External IDs for more information.
If any errors occur, please copy them into an email and send to email@example.com.