See our main guide, Add a Datasource, for general information on adding a datasource in the Admin UI.
Note the following fields and configuration information, which are specific to Amazon MQ:
- Display Name (Required): Enter a meaningful name for this resource (e.g., “amazon-mq”). This name will show up in the Admin UI.
- Datasource Type (Required): Select Amazon MQ (AMQP 0.9.1).
- Hostname (Required): Enter the hostname, which must be accessible to a Gateway or Relay. Do not include the protocol (ampq://) or port.
- Port (Required): Enter the port to connect to the service (default: 5671). Use port 5671 for TLS; use port 5672 for non-TLS.
- Secret Store (Required): If a secret store integration is configured, select where the credentials for this cluster will be stored.
- Port Override (Required): Set a port between 1024-59999 that is not in use by another datasource.
- Username (Required): Enter the username for authentication (e.g., “administrator”) to Amazon MQ.
- Password (Required): Enter the password for the provided username.
- TLS Required? (Optional): If your Amazon MQ service is configured to require TLS, you can select this checkbox to enable strongDM to use a TLS connection.
If any errors occur, please copy them into an email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.