To add MariaDB as a Datasource in the Admin UI, set the following configuration properties. For more information, see our main guide, Add a Datasource.
- Display Name (Required): Enter a meaningful name for this resource (e.g., “mariadb”). This name will show up in the Admin UI.
- Datasource Type (Required): Select MariaDB.
- Hostname (Required): Enter the hostname. Note that it must be accessible to a Gateway or Relay.
- Port (Required): Enter the port to connect to the resource (default: 3306).
- Port Override: After this Datasource has been created, this field will be automatically filled with a port between 1024-59999 that is not in use by another Datasource. You can optionally overwrite it with your own preferred port later in the Port Overrides settings.
- Database (Required): Enter the name of the database you will be connecting to with this Datasource.
- Secret Store: If a secret store integration is configured, select where the credentials for this resource will be stored.
- Username (Required): Enter the username of the user that will be used for this Datasource.
- Password (Required): Enter the password of the user that will be used for this Datasource.
- Resource Tags (Optional): Assign tags to the Datasource by entering key-value pairs in the format
If any errors occur, please copy them into an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.