Our users are resourceful and ambitious. The following is a list of automations and tools for interacting with strongDM shared by our customers that we think you might find useful as well. If you have anything that you would like to contribute, don't hesitate to reach out.
- Bash script for SDM autocomplete. With this script, you can use SDM + Space, SSH + Space + Tab + Tab, and it pulls the hostnames from the SDM admin. Contributed by dotCMS.
- Chef cookbook for automated SSH and gateway provisioning, contributed by Applause
- Export Logs with Lifecycle Hooks, contributed by John Turner
- Importing strongDM logs into an ELK stack, contributed by an anonymous strongDM user
- GitHub Action to configure kubectl with strongDM, contributed by Software.com