SSO with Azure
- Create an application: Within the Azure admin UI, select App registrations then New application registration. Provide a descriptive name and specify if you want this app to span across multiple directories.
- Overview: Save the Application ID: Take note of the application ID---we will use this in a later step.
- Branding: Save publisher domain: Take note of the publisher domain for later use and add
https://app.strongdm.comas the home URL. Remember to press Save.
- Authentication: Specify redirect URI: Select Add a platform, then Web, and add
https://app.strongdm.com/auth/returnwhen prompted for a URI. Once complete it should resemble the screenshot below.
- Secrets: Create key: Click New client secret, provide a descriptive name and copy the value for later use.
- strongDM: Add Single Sign-on:
- Back in the strongDM GUI, navigate to "Settings" and Authentication
- Press click to make changes and select Azure from the drop-down
- Add Single sign-on URL:
- Add Client ID:
- Add Client Secret:
Client Secret value
- Select general SSO settings and click activate
If any errors occur or if the integration fails in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.