September 2020 Release Notes
What's New from September 2020
- Websites for Trial Accounts: Trial accounts are now able to create Websites.
- OneLogin OIDC: Added support for OneLogin OpenID Connect v2.
- Upgraded Drivers: Several drivers were upgraded to V3 and updated to help reduce empty query counts: DB2i, DB2 LUW, HTTP, K8s, Cassandra, Druid, DynamoDB, Elastic, Memcached, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Presto, SSH, Sybase, Redis, Terradata, BigQuery, and Snowflake.
- Terraform Improvements: You can now get your strongDM public key via Terraform.
- Website Creation UX Enhancement: When a website is created or updated, minor issues such as whitespace in the input will be handled more effectively.
- Runaway Log Files: Fixed issue with Windows GUI generating runaway log files for particular connection errors.
- Cloned Websites: Fixed ability to clone websites.
- The ability to grant and revoke access to resources now requires grant and list permissions only, rather than the previously required create permissions.
- You can no longer update an existing Kubernetes, SSH, or RDP Server resource and change it to an unrelated resource type.
- User Added via CLI: Fixed an edge case in which errors were occasionally received when adding a user via the CLI.
- Admin Users Revoke Issue: Fixed issues with using
sdm admin users revokeand
revoke-all. Now, these commands will return an error if the target user is in a role, rather than failing silently.
- Role Deletion: Roles containing DBAs or Team Leaders can now be deleted.