February 2021 Release Notes
Last modified on September 1, 2022
What’s New from February 2021
- New Audit Options: Added encryption and replay support to SSH and Kubernetes audit commands.
- Improved UX for Adding Datasources: You can now search and filter existing datasources while adding a new datasource in the Admin UI.
- New User Indicator: Added the “New User” indicator to user list in the Admin UI. This will show up when a new user signs up and has yet to be given any access or roles.
- Datasource Listing: Fixed bug in displaying of resources with
- Deleted Organizations: Fixed bug where some users trying to join their organization ended up in a defunct version of the organization.
- Bug with ssh_config: Fixed bug that could occur in the
ssh_configfile when not connected to anything.
- SSO Provider Switching: Fixed a bug with the form that sometimes occurred when switching SSO provider used for authentication.
- MFA Settings: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused MFA settings to become invalidated when updating SSO or self registration settings.