August 2021 Release Notes
What's New from August 2021
- Filter Resources by Port Overrides. Added the ability to filter resources by their port override number.
- Remember Login Emails. Added the
SDM_EMAILenvironment variable. If set, this email will be automatically used for authentication when you log in to strongDM from the CLI.
- Reduced Validity Period for Gateway Certificates. Changed the validity period of certificates generated on Gateways to one year (down from three years).
- Version Headers. Updated our Terraform Provider and all strongDM SDKs to send out version headers.
- Listener Status in CLI. Updated
sdm statusso that running the command will now notify you if the listener is not running.
- Kubernetes Driver Healthcheck Namespace. Made the
healthcheck namespacefield in Kubernetes drivers required and prepopulated.
- Logging and Encryption Settings. Fixed a bug that prevented multiple logging and encryption settings from being updated at the same time.
- Kubernetes Log Details. Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented full details of Kubernetes logs from displaying in the Admin UI.
- Temporary Access Modal. Fixed a bug in the Temporary Access modal that could lock up the interaction when the start/end date was deleted.
- SSH Replays Crash. Fixed an Admin UI crash experienced by some users on the SSH Replays page.
- Local Client Creation. Fixed a bug that could sometimes result in runaway creation of active strongDM local clients.
- GUI Improvements. Fixed a bug that caused the GUI to incorrectly show MFA timeout errors and enter a login error state after five seconds.
- CLI Help Text. Fixed various help text typos in the CLI.