January 2022 Release Notes
Last modified on September 1, 2022
What’s New from January 2022
- Bulk Operations Functionality in the Admin UI. Added support for bulk operations on Users, allowing you to do the following:
- Select up to 25 Users at a time.
- Set Roles and Permission Level.
- Remove Users from all Roles.
- Azure Key Vault Secret Store Integration. Released Azure Key Vault, enabling you to integrate Key Vault with strongDM and use the secret store integration to connect to resources.
- SSH Self-connections. Updated the way that SSH self-connections are tracked. Executing
sshwithin an existing connection will now be treated as an SSH session for the purpose of Admin UI replays. Previously, these were tracked as non-interactive replays.
- Program Hangups on Termination. Fixed a bug in the CLI where if the program failed to flush its audit log messages on termination it would hang forever. This process will now terminate after 5 seconds.
- Enhanced Disconnect Response. Changed the response of the
sdm disconnectCLI command to more clearly highlight always-connected resource types.
- Downgrade NLA Connections Flag Displaying Incorrectly. Fixed a bug where the “Downgrade NLA Connections” flag did not correctly appear in the CLI when creating an RDP server.