April 2022 Release Notes
Last modified on September 1, 2022
What’s New from April 2022
- Cloud Support Generally Available. Released support for Azure and GCP Clouds.
- New Datasource Types Generally Available. Released Db2i, Db2 LUW, PostgreSQL (mTLS), and Teradata Datasource types.
- Audit Clouds in the CLI. Added the
sdm audit cloudCLI command.
- Run Terraform in the CLI. Added the
sdm terraformCLI command, allowing admins to run Terraform operations with their current login information.
- Password (path) Field. Changed the Password (path) field name attribute to credentialPath to make Admin UI pages more friendly with password managers.
- SSH Replays. Made SSH replays in the Admin UI fit better to handle terminal sessions of all sizes.
- RDP Replays. Ensured that RDP replays can be played back in the Admin UI in web browsers.
- Secret Stores. Improved the user experience for Secret Store integrations.
- Elasticsearch Username Field. Made the Username field optional when creating or updating Elasticsearch resources in the Admin UI.
- Admin UI Gateways. Updated the Gateways page of the Admin UI to be more usable.
- User Last Names. Added support for single-character last names in the Admin UI.
- Role Deletion Timeouts. Increased the timeout for Role deletion operations in the Admin UI to support larger numbers of Users.
- Deleted Tokens in Activities. Changed the way Activity logs display deleted API or SCIM tokens.
- Healthcheck Indicator Icon. Changed the Admin UI and GUI icon that indicates when a Datasource is not yet healthchecked.
- PostgreSQL (mTLS) in the GUI. Grouped PostgreSQL (mTLS) resources under the appropriate Database type header in the GUI.
- sdm audit. Made the order of fields returned by
sdm audit ... -jmore consistent with the results of other commands in the CLI.
- SCIM Provisioning. Implemented SCIM firewalls on provisioning endpoints for Okta and Azure AD.
- TLS Certificate Rotation. Updated TLS certificates so they are rotated about two weeks before they expire.
- Optional Secret Store Fields. Fixed a bug to allow Secret Stores to be added in the Admin UI with empty values for optional fields, such as Namespace or CA Certificate Path.
- Tooltips. Fixed a bug where, when using the Admin UI, tooltips caused memory leak warnings.
- Resource Tags. Fixed a bug that occurred when viewing and updating Tags on Servers, Websites, and Clusters in the Admin UI.
- Temporary Access Start Time. Fixed a bug in the Admin UI’s Temporary Access modal where selecting a date in the calendar would not set the start time to any earlier than now.
- Duplicate Tags. Fixed a bug where bulk-adding Roles to multiple Users in the Admin UI caused duplicate Tags to show up in the view.
- Static Access Rules. Fixed a bug where static Access Rules could not be edited.
- Gateway/Relay Deletion in Two Browsers. Fixed a bug where deleting a Gateway or Relay in the Admin UI while the same page was open in another web browser did not throw a null access error.
- Server Edits. Fixed a bug in the Admin UI where changing the resource type was no longer permissible for Servers in Edit mode.
- Role Assignments. Fixed a bug where resources could not be added to a Role if the previous resource was deleted.
- Relays. Fixed a bug in Relays where they were not receiving broadcasts.
- GCP CLI Commands. Fixed a bug where certain GCP commands in the CLI could not be performed even though the Service Account had the required permissions.
- sdm audit. Fixed a bug where the
sdm auditCLI command failed when trying to reference deleted Roles.