Connect to Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Click on the RDP name in your GUI, or execute
sdm connect [servername]at the command line.
- Open your RDP client (strongDM supports the Microsoft Remote Desktop client on Windows and Mac).
- Under 'PC Name' or the equivalent in your RDP client, enter
PORTwith the port assigned to your RDP server in the strongDM client.
- Under 'User Account' or the equivalent, enter any string. This is purely for client-side validation and is not used in the authentication process.
- Save your connection, and then connect.
If you run into any issues, please contact strongDM.