Spring has sprung and the audits will come. How efficient are you at audit preparation?
At StrongDM we reduce the administrative load and help customers get answers to the questions they need to reach regulatory compliance for internal and external audits.
If auditing is on your to-list this Spring, you’re in luck. We have a slew of features that can help you get started and support you on the path:
- Instant answers with the StrongDM Audit API: StrongDM has updated our API to unlock additional audit capabilities. Collect evidence for security investigations or audits using the StrongDM API. Get the history of what happened in your organization, view snapshots, or look at replays and queries in real-time. We track every activity and query to improve your ability to investigate and respond to incidents. Detailed API documentation here.
- There’s an SDK for that: Automate audit workflows with the StrongDM SDKs. Our SDKs are available in Python, Go, Ruby, and Java.
- Other common ways to automate workflows with StrongDM SDKs
Find the scripts in our SDK Documentation.
- Create a resource
- Create a new gateway
- List all resources
- New: Added Azure MySQL Database
- Updated Terraform Provider: Elastic Kubernetes Service (instance profile - User Impersonation) cluster type as been added to the Terraform provider resources
Full April release notes are available here.
Sweep your unknowns out from under the rug and get total visibility into your access management implementation. You can only manage what you know, centralize access and auditing with StrongDM across your entire infrastructure, cloud or on-prem and make those unknowns known.
Missed the March Update? Check it out here.