Effective Date: July 1st, 2016
What information do we collect?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers collect the information that you provide when you use the Site, including when you sign up or create an account, or contact us with a question, comment, or request.
The information that you provide us may include, but is not limited to your name, company name, email address, phone number, username, password, and any other information you may choose to provide us when you contact us.
Social Media Widgets – The Site includes social media functions, such as the Twitter and LinkedIn widgets. These widgets may collect information about which pages visitors visit on the Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. The widgets may also set a cookie to ensure the features are functioning properly. Social media functions and widgets are hosted either by a third party or directly on the Site. Your interactions with the social media functions and widgets located on the Site are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. If you use any of the social media functions or widgets on this Site, we strongly suggest you review the privacy policies of the companies that provide those functions and features.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect on this Site for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- allowing you to sign up or set up a user account;
- providing you with our products and services, or information you request;
- customizing your experience when using the Site;
- marketing and advertising our products and services;
- improving the Site and the services we provide, such as by using analytics and better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site;
- supporting our business operations.
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Site or elsewhere for any of these purposes.
Under what circumstances do we disclose the information we collect?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Site:
- to service providers who work on our behalf and who have agreed to use the information solely in furtherance of our operations;
- to our customers;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to affiliates, service providers, advisors, and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
How is your information secured?
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the personal information collected by the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us as indicated below.