Many organizations have adopted Privileged Access Management (PAM) over the years. But it’s not “set it and forget it,” especially given that PAM includes policies, strategies, and technologies used to control, monitor, and secure elevated access to critical resources.
So how do you go about auditing PAM? This eBook will explain how to:
- Take inventory/identify privileged users
- Monitor privileged users
- Analyze privileged account behavior
- Review privileged user behavior
- Audit privileged user activity
- Auditing PAM with strongDM