The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a framework created by The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). It outlines a set of policies and procedures required to optimize the security of credit, debit and cash card transactions and protect cardholders against misuse of their personal information.
This solution guide will walk you through the specific requirements where StrongDM can help you meet PCI DSS 4.0 requirements, including:
- Network Security Controls
- Protect Account Data
- Develop and Maintain Secure Systems and Software
- Restrict Access to System Components and Cardholder Data
- Identify and Authenticate Access
- Log and Monitor All Access