Despite thousands of articles, there’s shockingly little actionable advice to help startups complete SOC 2.
When you don’t have dedicated compliance teams or six figure budgets, we set out to answer:
- When to pull the trigger on SOC 2.
- Who needs to be involved in prep work & what tasks can/can not be delegated.
- How to narrow the scope and save as much time as possible.
- What are achievable best practices for each policy.
- How to gather evidence for auditors.
One area that usually requires some remediation is access controls. Most teams don’t have answers when auditors ask “who has access to a specific database or server and what queries did they execute?” That’s why we started strongDM- to manage and monitor access to every database, server, & environment. Click here to see for yourself.